Opened in 2013 and managed by the Waterfall Group, Steamboat Bay features guided saltwater sport fishing aboard custom-built North River cabin cruisers outfitted with top gear and state-of-the-art marine technology. Back at the Club, guests enjoy a fully stocked open bar, Alaska-inspired fine dining, and a wealth of comforts and personalized services. The professional Steamboat Bay crew is on hand 24/7 to attend to any guest need.
The Club accepts reservations for groups of up to 24 during the summer fishing season, hosting intimate gatherings for families and friends as well as executive retreats and corporate events.
The Waterfall Group
A leader in adventure hospitality management, the Waterfall Group markets, operates, and supports multiple lines of business nationally, from sport-fishing lodges in Southeast Alaska to floatplane tours in the Florida Keys. The Waterfall Group’s flagship property, Waterfall Resort Alaska, has more than hosted 60,000 anglers to date, celebrating more than 35 years in operation.
Steamboat Bay Management Crew
- Ken Dole, President and Managing Partner
- Steve Cockrell, General Manager
- Adam Shoen, Resident Manager
- Holly Shoen, Front of the House Lead
- Everett Athorp, Lead Guide
- Mike Dooley, Director, Sales and Marketing
- Chuck Baird, Director, Corporate Group Reservations
- Nola McCamy, Reservations Manager
Welcome to the Club.
For guest reservations or more information: