Our approach to hospitality at Steamboat Bay Fishing Club is to serve guests as if they were staying in our own home. From our expert guides and fish processors to the chef de cuisine and more, the Club crew is at the ready 24/7 to address any guest request. We’re committed to tailoring each luxury Alaska fishing trip to individual preference.
Need a left-handed fishing reel? A specially prepared, over-the-top dessert? Audiovisual equipment for a special event or celebration? We invite you to complete your Guest Registration well in advance of your arrival, so we can anticipate your needs.
“For those anglers who are searching for a variety of personal services, point them to Steamboat Bay Fishing Club on the north coast of Noyes Island.”
In addition to guided fishing and the use of all-weather gear, Steamboat Bay guests enjoy all of the following Club services:
- Travel-planning assistance
- Luggage transfer at Ketchikan International Airport
- Round-trip floatplane tour to Steamboat Bay on Noyes Island
- 24/7 crew availability
- Custom sport-fishing schedules (last return by 4:30 p.m.)
- Daily guided fishing (four guests per cabin cruiser)
- Custom fish processing
- All menu selections prepared to order
- Open bar
- Daily housekeeping
- Nightly turndown
- Stove-lighting service (oceanfront suites only)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Business services
Guests may also opt for massage on the oceanfront deck or in the privacy of their suites. Additional charges apply.
Welcome to the Club.
For guest reservations or more information:
“For those anglers searching for a variety of personal services, point to Steamboat Bay Fishing Club, located on the north coast of Noyes Island, near Ketchikan.”