Guest Registration Continued - COVID-19 Vaccination/Testing
PLEASE REVIEW OUR COVID-19 PROTOCOLS BELOW AND COMPLETE THE FORM.
The wellbeing and health of our guests and employees is our top priority. The Steamboat Bay Fishing Club team is committed to upholding the highest level of sanitation standards and we’re taking every precaution to protect our guests, community, and staff. We have made several adjustments to our operations to ensure your safety, summarized below the form.
You can read our full 2021 Covid-19 mitigation plan here.
Testing and Vaccinations
Last season, in 2020, due to required testing by the State of Alaska and careful safety procedures, Steamboat Bay Fishing Club did not experience any serious health issues. Therefore, for the safety of all, following the same protocol as last year is required for all our guests:
- It is required that all guests either provide proof of vaccination or be tested and provide proof of a negative result of a COVID PCR test within 96 hours of their departure to Alaska. Guests are required to upload a copy of their vaccination cards or negative test results onto their Steamboat Bay Fishing Club registration for their trip. If guests choose to test, they may use testing in their hometown, or Kallaco Health and Technology test kits can be sent out to guests who request them (cost to be paid by the guest). This can be set up by Steamboat Bay Fishing Club.
- All guests will be requested to complete a health questionnaire prior to leaving home and be subject to a touchless temperature screening before boarding on any floatplane out to Waterfall Resort.
- Masks are required when in retail outlets, (Store/Bar/Dining Room) except when eating or drinking. They are not required while fishing on the boat but are while in the cabin of the boat. Mask are required on the float plane ride and during the check in process.
- In the case of guest arrival early requiring a night’s stay in Ketchikan, Steamboat Bay Fishing Club highly encourages limited interaction with the community and wearing masks when in public for the safety of all, prior to leaving for the resort.
Meals will be served complete to each guest individually, with no buffet or family style self-serve food arrangements. As much separation as possible will be set in the Great Room adhering to the 6’ social distancing rule, with masks required when socializing. Occupancy numbers will be monitored and controlled in public use areas, such as the dining facilities, lounge, and game room.
Guests will dine on individually plated appetizers, entrée from the menu, plated salad, soup, bread, and dessert. No common beverage sources (e.g., coffee station, water pitchers) will be used.
- All accommodations, common areas, restrooms, kitchen and dining areas will be cleaned daily per hospitality facility guidelines as prescribed by the CDC and Eco Lab. Staff will provide for hourly, touch-point sanitization (e.g., workstations, equipment, screens, doorknobs, restrooms) throughout lodge common-areas.
- Boats will be sanitized daily, inside and out, with appropriate products. This will include all surfaces that are common or easily accessible by the guests fishing, including rods and reels. Guides will perform hourly touch-point sanitization (e.g., workstations, equipment, screens, doorknobs, restrooms) as required by state mandate. Contact areas of the heads will be wiped down after each use
If you have any questions, please call 800-350-3474 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.